Winners of the Motivate Val Morgan ‘Aquaman’ Challenge
December 16, 2018
Congratulations to the winners of the Motivate Val Morgan ‘Aquaman’ Challenge.
Six participants answered all 8 questions correctly and went into a draw, out of which Merver Vergas and Kathrina Cruz emerged as winners of 2 x Reel Cinemas Movie Passes.
The correct answers were:
- What is Aquaman’s Atlantean name? Orin
- Who is Aquaman’s arch-enemy? Black Jack
- Where did Aquaman Live? An Ancient Temple in Atlantis
- Aquaman would die if he didn’t come into contact with water how often? Once Per Hour
- Aquaman’s arch-enemy Ocean Master was actually whom? His Half-Brother
- What did Aquaman use to communicate with marine life? Telepathy
- How fast could Aquaman swim? 10,000 feet per second
- What year did Aquaman debut for DC Comics? 1941
Stay tuned for more competitions in 2019!