Deliver with Cinema in Q2 of 2017
April 25, 2017
Struggling to deliver campaign objectives and need a quick and easy solution?
Why not consider cinema advertising?
Cinema campaigns deliver:
- Access to premium first run content
- Guaranteed audience delivery
- Specific targeting opportunities
- Safe ad placement
- Greater ad recall
Here are five reasons to extend media budgets to include cinema.
It’s not too late to align your brand with some of the huge movie titles releasing in Q2 of 2017.
Forecasted audience admissions for:
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (4 May) – 200K
- King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (11 May) – 180K
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (25 May) – 310K
- The Mummy (8 June) – 250K
- Cars 3 (15 June) – 180K
- Transformers: The Last Knight (22 June) – 300K
- Wonder Woman (22 June) – 300K
- Despicable Me 3 (29 June) – 210K
Check out the trailers at our Trailer Park.
Contact a member of our Sales Team to lock in your campaigns today!